Sunday, July 21, 2013

Reactions From Some Celebrities On The departure of Cory Monteith


 
Here is a tweet from a celebrity about the departure of Cory Monteith is so fast. You'll be missed, Cory ... 
Harry Shum: "At this time, please send nothing but love and light. This tragic news still does not seem real to me. I love you Cory. " 
Theban Iqbal: "I have spent last night hugging my 10 yr old. May God give us the strength to deal with this Tragedy. I love u Cory " 
Vanessa Lengies: "Family, I wish you could give me your pain and heartbreak and take my unconditional love to fill in its place." 
Romy Rosemont: "Cory was a gentle, sweet soul and I am grateful to have had the chance to play his Mom. My heart is w / his family, his family & sweet Glee Lea " 
Josh Sussman: "RIP Cory. Glad to have met you on your journey. U will be missed. " 
Dot Marie Jones: "I HAVE NO WORDS! MY HEART IS BROKEN CORY WAS NOT ONLY A HELL OF A FRIEND HE WAS ONE AMAZING MEN THAT I WILL HOLD CLOSE TO MY HEART FOREVER " 
Kristin Chenoweth: "RIP CoryMontieth. You will be loved. Always. " 
Nolan Funk: "Oh my God. Cory. Man. I can not. Praying for you man. You were a good soul. " 
Lauren Potter: "I am totally heartbroken right now. I love Cory so much this hurts my heart " 
Damian McGinty: "The guy I shot my first scene with acting. The nicest guy I've met.Can not believe it. " 
Nikki Blonsky: "RIP My dear friend you have always been an angel of a person in my eyes and many others and now you have gotten your wings" 
Adamm Shankman (Glee Director): "Goodbye my amazing and beautiful friend. The lights in my world just grew dimmer. The world just lost one of our best. I love u so much ... " 
Eric Stoltz (Glee director): "My heart is sick ... Corey was a lovely, talented, and gentle man. He will be much missed indeed. # RipCoryMonteith " 
Cheyenne Jackson: "What I will remember about Cory Monteith is that he was talented, funny and absolutely kindhearted. We lost a gentleman. RIP " 
Demi Lovato: "# RIPCoryMonteith ... So unbelievably tragic. Please # prayforLea .. " 
Taylor Swift: "Speechless. And for the worst reason. " 
Kim Kardashian: "Just heard about the death of Cory Monteith. So sad. Prayers 4 his family. Praying 4 Lea too! Words cant describe what they must be feeling " 
Rihanna: "Cory Monteith, may your spirit be at peace, and may you fly with the angels ... Heartbreaking, my prayers are with all of his loved ones!" 
Zooey Deschanel: "This is such sad news about @ CoryMonteith - what an absolutely tragic loss of a very talented young man." 
Neil Patrick Harris: "How sad to read about Cory Monteith passing away. What a shame. He was a lovely, kind, talented guy and will be missed. " 
Jamie Bell: "Saddened to hear the news on Cory. I hope it is not true. " 
Kaley Cuoco: "Please tell me it's not true ... # CoryMonteith no words. Prayers.Thoughts w his family. This is terrible. Can not speak. " 
Sophia Bush: "I saw him a few weeks ago in NY, looking so happy. heartbreaking ... # corymonteith " 
Nina Dobrev: "I'm gutted. Shocked and saddened to hear the news, my heart goes out to Cory's family and friends. Lets respect their space as they grieve. " 
Kevin Zegers: "I've never lost a friend this close. This feels like a mistake. " 
Chloe Moretz: 'I just heard about Cory Monteith .. Rest in peace, everyone close to him and affected by this loss you're in my prayers. " 
Olivia Munn: "Shocked and saddened by the tragic death of Cory Monteith. All my love to his family, friends and girlfriend. # TooSoon " 
Ellen Page: "So heartbreaking to hear about Cory Monteith ... my deepest condolences to his friends and family." 
Julianne Hough: "One of the kindest people I've ever met! My heart breaks for Cory's family and loved ones ... You will be missed and forever loved Cory! " 
Eric Stonestreet: "RIP Cory Monteith. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. " 
Jaimie Alexander: "RIP Cory Monteith. Sweet man .... Gone far too soon. Peace be with you friend. " 
Lucy Hale: "With ever ounce of my body praying about Cory and his family and his friends. God bless all INVOLVED. Heart broken. " 
Katy Perry: "Rest in peace Cory. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones. Our prayers are with you. " 
One Direction's Niall Horan: "RIP cory! Did not know him personally! Met him on a couple of occasions! Super nice guy! Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends!X " 
Kat Dennings: "I can not fully process this news. Tragic, tragic loss of a young, promising, talented man. Cory Monteith, rest in peace " 
Beth Behrs: "so shocked and heartbroken to hear the news about Cory. my heart goes out to his friends and family. " 
Jaime King: "# CoryMonteith a loss of words. May you rest in Peace. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. " 
Rumer Willis: "I am truly saddened to hear about Cory Monteith. What a talented and sweet guy. My prayers go out to his family and loved ones. " 
Jayson Blair: "So sad to hear about Cory Monteith. Too many young people leaving this earth too soon. My heart goes out to his family n friends. RIP " 
Ariana Grande: "# RIPCoryMonteith shocking and heartbreaking. Prayers, condolences and love. " 
Jessica Lowndes: "Absolutely heartbreaking. I'm in shock: (# RipCoryMonteith All of my thoughts and prayers are with his friends, family and loved ones. " 
Shenae Grimes: "RIP Cory Monteith ... My sincere condolences to his many loved ones." 
Josh Beech: "RIP Cory. another bright star in the sky. My thoughts are with his FAMS, friends and fans. " 
Teresa Palmer: "God I am so incredibly saddened by the death of Cory Monteith, completely shocked. My prayers goes out to all those who loved him. " 
Katharine McPhee: "omg. Met this sweet man. RIP. " 
Matt Lanter: "Sad news. Shocking ... and terribly sad. # Cory " 
Alan Ritchson: "Just too sad to even comprehend. RIP Cory Monteith " 
Scott Porter: "This news of Cory Monteith's death just shakes me to my very core. So young. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. " 
Claudia Lee: "Wow .... Speechless. My thoughts and prayers go out to Cory's family and friends. May he rest in peace " 
Lance Bass: "devastated about the news of Cory Monteith - such an incredible guy - my thoughts are with his family and friends." 
Nash Overstree t: "I can not express how sad and horrible it is to hear about Cory Monteith.One of the best, kindest, guys I've ever met.Pray for him, and his family" 
Mario Lopez: "RIP Cory Montieth ... Such a nice guy, very down to earth. Incredibly sad .... " 
Joel McHale: "Way too soon. A very nice and good guy. " 
Jean-Luc Bilodeau: "Forever young. Rest In Peace Cory. Blessings to the Monteith family. " 
Debby Ryan: "RIP Cory Monteith. ): So young. Praying for those closest to him. " 
Joey King: "So sad, I luv him. Can not believe it's real. The world has lost a very special person. My heart goes out 2 his family # RIPCoryMonteith " 
Matt Dallas: "So saddened to hear about Cory. One of the sweetest, most fun loving guys. Always remember his ability to make a person smile. " 
Nick Zano: "ALL of our lives are precious and can be gone in a flash, live better, smarter and show true appreciation for the now. Sad day. # RipCoryMonteith " 
Christa B. Alle n: "my heart hurts for the friends and family of cory Monteith.addiction is such a sorrowful battle. may his soul rest in peace. x " 
Lacey Chabert: "So incredibly sad." 
Hilary Duff: "Really sad about Cory Monteith's passing. Saying prayers for friends and family, what a difficult time ... " 
Ariel Winter: "RIP Cory Monteith .. my heart goes out to his family, friends, and fans.<3 He will be missed. "

No comments:

Post a Comment